What to Bring
Besides your enthusiasm and hopes for the future, you should bring a few more tangible items. We recommend:
- Identification – driver’s license, military ID, passport, some form of government-issued picture identification
- Comfy clothes, jacket, umbrella, shoes you can walk in.
- Cell phone.
- Immunization records. CLICK HERE to access the Immunization Compliance Form website.
- Final transcripts – if they are available and if they are in a sealed envelope and are official.
- Financial aid documents if you need to submit them.